Filini focaccia – Radisson Blu Zurich Airport hotel – Executive Sous Chef Antonio Cruccas
- 1kg flour plain
- 7.5dl water (slightly warm)
- 60g olive oil
- 35g yeast
- 6g salt
- 40g sugar
- Cherry tomatos
- Melt the yeast in a little warm water.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer with paddle, add the water gradually though as flour differs from country to country.
- Once the mixture has bound together, split into 4 1/1 gastronorm trays that have been liberally greased with olive oil.
- Cover with plastic and leave outside to prove.
- Cook in a hot oven 5 minutes at 180° and approx a further 20 minutes at 160