Risotto with Smoked Salmon, Vodka and Mascarpone – Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St. Julian’s
- 125g Risotto Arborio
- 25g Fresh Salmon
- 25g Smoked Salmon
- 30 ml Vodka
- 30g Mascarpone
- 150ml Fish Stock
- Onions & Garlic
- Fresh Herbs, Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- First start off by frying the onions and garlic together in a pan and once they’re golden-brown add the fresh salmon, smoked salmon and pour in the vodka. Mix in fish stock.
- Prepare risotto and once it’s done, place together with the other ingredients in the frying pan.
- Mix together and finish off by adding the mascarpone.
- Season with fresh herbs, salt and pepper.