Zander fillet with broccoli puree, tomato concasse and honey-grape sauce – Radisson Hotel, Kaliningrad
- 180g Zander fillet
- 20g Zucchini
- 100g Broccoli
- 30g Cream
- 70g Grapes
- 15g Honey
- 70ml white wine
- 1/2 pc. Tomato
- Salt, pepper, anise.
- Blanch zucchini in hot water for 15 seconds, later, put them into cold water and to finalise, place them on the salted and peppered zander fillet. Twist the fillet into a roll, tie it with a leek and put it in the oven to 96C steam for 12-14 minutes.
- Puree broccoli with some cream
- Scald a tomato with boiling water, peel it, remove seeds and cut it.
- Peel the grape from skin and seeds
- Pour into a saucepan wine, add some honey, grape and anise, and boil all the ingredients. Then rub them through a sieve or use a blender