Your big day is just around the corner. You’ll be saying “I do!” soon and a bad surprise is the last thing you need on your wedding day. Right?
That’s why we’ve put together up our top 10 tips for a surprise-free wedding for you. Enjoy!
1. Get to bed early the night before so you can be your best. Why not have a reviving spa treatment at the Dulcis Thermal Spa & Hammam the day before?
2. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready. You want to be able to relax and have a good time with your bridesmaids, not stress over whether you’ll finish in time.
3. When choosing your perfect dress, make sure you can sit down, lift your arms and can dance in it. There’s nothing worse than feeling restricted and uncomfortable on your wedding day.
4. If you bought new shoes for the big day, be sure to break them in ahead of time; otherwise you’re likely to feel awkward in them and have sore feet. Always handy to also have some stylish flat shoes with you, later in the night you can put them on when you want to cut loose!
5. Don’t overdo the perfume. Heavy perfume can make you feel nauseous, especially with those pre-ceremony nerves.
6. Put your phone away. Nothing is happening that’s more important than your wedding.
7. Make time for a ten-minute dinner date. Taking the time to enjoy a full meal is almost impossible with so many guests clamoring for your attention, but a ten-minute dinner date where you can grab a few bites and enjoy your new husband’s company is more manageable. The Food & Drink team at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme will make sure to prepare something healthy and light to keep you going for the wedding.
8. Have a relaxed attitude about the wedding night. Don’t be a bridezilla. There is nothing uglier than a stressed-out, grumpy bride. Roll with the punches and try to enjoy every minute of the event even if things don't go according to plan…because they never do! But still, remember that our dedicated wedding specialist at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Cesme will always be there for you.
9. Make sure you still look and feel like yourself — not some weird wedding-ized version.
10. Be a guest at your own wedding. Be in the moment the day of. Even though you've been anticipating and planning, don't over-analyse and fixate on whether it's going according to plan or what's coming next. Be present and enjoy the celebration as it comes. This will make the day more memorable and allow you to actually enjoy it and have fun! After all, it’s the best day of your life 🙂