“Blu Christmas” Radisson Blu competition on Instagram
- Information to be published on all social media channels and where the “Blu Christmas” campaign is promoted:
How to enter:
- Download the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone and create a profile, or access your existing Instagram account.
- Find us @RadissonBlu and click follow!
- Upload your most festive photos, using the hashtag #BluChristmas and #RadissonBlu
- The competition is open from December 1, 2018 for weekly prize draws until December 31, 2018; conditions apply.
- Winners will obtain a Radisson Hotel Group Giftcard and be announced on our Instagram profile.
II. Terms and Conditions made accessible per link to brand website:
Terms and conditions
- Radisson Hotel Group having its registered offices at Avenue du Bourget 44, 1130 Brussels, Belgium, organizes this prize draw called “Blu Christmas” which is not subject to any financial commitment or purchase ("Competition").
- Holders of an open Instagram account who upload pictures with hashtag #BluChristmas and #RadissonBlu may qualify for the Competition; employees of Radisson Hotel Group are excluded from the Competition; winning a prize in this Competition is subject to the winner’s identification as holder of the relevant Instagram account and his/her explicit acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as further described herein.
- The Competition starts on Monday 1 December 2018 and ends on Wednesday 31 December 2018. For each week (00:01 CET Monday to Sunday 23:59 CET) a Giftcard of value of one hundred euro (EUR 100.00) will be awarded as a prize to the person who has uploaded the winning picture of that week.
- To avoid disqualification from the Competition, any participant shall ensure that the picture uploaded it is not obscene or offensive, does not endorse any form of hate or hate group; is not sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; does not promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; does not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about the Brands, hotels, other people, products or companies; does not contain third party trademarks without permission; does not contain copyrighted materials without permission; does not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission (including another person’s portrait or image); does not communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Brands wish to associate; does not depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of the law of the country where the participant is located.
- For selection of the weekly winner, a judging panel of no less than three (3) persons jointly appointed by Radisson Hotel Group will choose among all qualifying pictures up-loaded in the foregoing week the one picture which best matches with the Radisson Blu brand values and a sense of ‘Holiday Spirit’. The panel will take into consideration the level of creativity, of technical refinement or of spontaneity expressed in the picture. It takes its decision with simple majority and each member of the panel judges in his/her sole discretion. The panel will gather and decide no later than on Wednesday of each week for the foregoing week. The panel’s decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- The person who has uploaded the picture and who is chosen to win, will be notified thereof via a comment from @RadissonBlu directly on Instagram and will be asked to confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by sending an email to email@example.com from the email account which is linked to the same person’s Instagram account.
- Should the designated winner not confirm his/her acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in writing and not provide a valid and verifiable email address, then the prize shall be awarded to the person having uploaded the picture chosen by the panel as the second best picture of the week, subject to his/her acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and provision of a valid email and verifiable address, failing which the prize may be awarded to charity instead.
- Upon confirmation of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the winner shall indicate his/her age and country of residence; in case the winner is underage, he/she must provide evidence of the parents’ consent to these Terms and Conditions and to receiving the prize.
- The weekly winner’s picture may be used by Radisson Hotel Group for marketing and communication purposes without any restriction and without obligation to pay any license fees or other compensation to the author of the picture; such purposes may include displaying the picture on http://www.radissonblu.com/, https://www.facebook.com/radissonblu, http://instagram.com/radissonblu, https://twitter.com/RadissonBlu and at Radisson Blu hotels.
- Radisson Hotel Group assumes that the person up-loading a picture with hashtag #BluChristmas is the rightful holder of all intellectual property rights in this picture and that he/she fully complies with Instagram’s/Twitter’s general terms and conditions. In case of any copyright infringement claimed by a third party, Radisson Hotel Group reserves the right to hold itself harmless at the person having up-loaded the winning picture and having received the prize despite failing under these Terms and Conditions.
- Each weekly prize is one Giftcard of one hundred euro (EUR 100.00); the Radisson Hotel Group Giftcard’s terms and conditions as set out under http://www.radissonblu.com/giftcard shall apply; the prize may be used for payment of any hotel services, including overnight stays, food & beverage, spa treatments and other, at any Park Inn by Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa covered by the Giftcard; the Giftcard is valid for twenty four (24) months from the date of the winner’s receipt.
- Radisson Hotel Group is not responsible for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Participants waive any and all entitlement to legally pursue their election as winner(s) and the allocation of a prize.
- Any personal information collected and processed for the purpose of the Competition, may be used solely for the Competition. Any personal information so held by Radisson Hotel Group or by the owner of the Facebook Page (Park Hospitality Inc.) shall be deleted within reasonable time after 31 December 2018. Should the participant opt-in to receive Radisson Hotel Group’s newsletter or other marketing material via email, the personal information will be transferred to a database held by Radisson Hotel Group and be kept there.
- Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions of this Competition by the mere fact of taking part in it, and shall confirm this when elected as winners.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Belgian law and the courts of Brussels (Belgium) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes concerning the Competition which cannot be settled amicably.